Chili's Grill & Bar is a casual dining restaurant which serves American food influenced by Tex-Mex cuisine. This site will offer a collection of copycat recipes from items on the menu past and present.

Logo

Logo

Search This Blog

Fresh Mex Pairings

Chili's is serving up fresh, flavorful ingredients at a great price with their Fresh Mex Pairings. Pick any two Fresh Mex dishes for only $8.
Create your own pairing choices: 

  • Tostada 
  • Soft Taco Chicken 
  • Quesadillas 
  • Green Chile Chicken Enchilada 
  • Sour Cream Chicken 
  • Enchilada Beef Enchilada 
  • House Salad 
  • Cup of Soup
All served with NEW citrus chile rice & black beans.

2 comments:

  1. Yummilicious, I was asking my wife to make it for me at home, this looks so tempting. I guess I need to push my wife to make it, thank you for sharing this video blog with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is stunning. The architecture is beautiful and the decoration is spectacular. Environment was transparent and resonant and warm and immediate. I loved these venues in San Francisco and my experience here was very exciting.

    ReplyDelete