I love to make these pimped up cheese fries similiar to the ones served at Chili's Bar and Grill. Here you find a shopping list of ingredients and directions on how to make this dish at home.
WHAT'S ON THE FRIES
Homestyle fries topped with melted cheese, jalapeno peppers, crispy bacon and jalapno ranch dressing.
- 1 bag of frozen steak fries
- 1 bag of shredded cheese blend
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 jar of jalapeno peppers
- Ranch salad dressing
- Spread the fries eavenly over a cookie sheet and bake according to package.
- Line strips of bacon on another cookie sheet and bake until crispy.
- When the fries and bacon are done remove from the oven.
- Add a thick layer of cheese and jalapenos and crumble the bacon on top of the fries.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve with Ranch salad dressing on the side.