Chili's Grill & Bar is a casual dining restaurant which serves American food influenced by Tex-Mex cuisine. This site will offer a collection of copycat recipes from items on the menu past and present.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Spinach and Artichoke Dip


Ingredients

1 (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach
1/4 cup light mayo
2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
1 (13.75 oz) can artichoke hearts unmarinated
1 cup light sour cream
2 cups mozzarella cheese
2 pks (8 oz each) cream cheese
1 teaspoon minced garlic
diced tomatoes

Directions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
  3. Place in an oven proof baking dish.
  4. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
  5. Serve with warm with chips, crackers or toasted French bread for dipping.

5 comments:

  1. I love this dip. Chili's food in general is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe make a 9x13 pan of dip. It doesn't come out near as pretty as Chili's, but its amazinf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if doing this made a difference, but I sauteed the spinach (in olive oil) with freshly pressed garlic prior to mixing the rest of the ingredients together. Also, I don't use any 'light' or 'fat free' products and this dish comes out just as delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make this dip all the time, I like it just as well as chili's. I also pre cook the spinach and I do not use anything light

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it supposed to be so thick? Chilis dip is not as thick as mine turned out and I followed the recipe.

    ReplyDelete