1 boneless skinless Chicken Breast
2 tsp. Barbeque sauce
2 slices of well crisped Bacon
1/4 cup mixture of Monterey Jack and Sharp Cheddar
- Pound the chicken breast until it is flattened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook chicken breast until it is done.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Top the chicken breast with BBQ sauce, bacon, and cheese.
- Broil chicken breast in the oven, or melt the cheese in a microwave.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of chopped tomatoes and chives.