The popular and unique margarita grilled chicken on the menu at Chili's Bar and Grill is quite easy to make at home. This restaurant copycat recipe requires just a few ingredients and can be made by almost anyone with little or no cooking experience. The restaurant version of margarita grilled chicken is served with rice, black beans, pico de gallo and tortilla strips.
Ingredients for Chili's Margarita Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup of liquid margarita mix
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Put the chicken breast in a plastic ziplock bag.
- Add the liquid margarita mix.
- Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to prepare, drain and dust with black pepper.
- Place on a grill and cook until done.