WHAT'S ON THE KICKING JACK NACHOS?Kicked up nachos with beans and queso with jalapeno peppers and Jack cheese. Served with pico de gallo and sour cream.
- restaurant style tortilla chips
- chili beans
- shredded Jack cheese
- velveta cheese
- sour cream
- jalapeno peppers
- 2 limes
MAKE THE QUESO
Take a large hunk of velveta cheese and cut into smaller chuncks. Put in a bowl and melt in the microwave until in melts. Dump in a little bit of salsa to taste. Make sure the mixture does not get too runny.
BUILD THE NACHOS
- Line a cookie sheet with tortillas.
- Top with Jack cheese.
- Spoon on chili beans (just the beans and not the sauce).
- Give the beans a light drizzle of the queso sauce.
- Put on more Jack cheese.
- Add sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Bake until cheese melts.
- Serve with sour cream and pico de gallo on the side