This quick and easy Chili's restaurant copycat recipe will become one of your favorites. Serve with rice or pasta for a full meal.
24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Mix the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Melt the butter to the pan and stir in the chopped garlic.
- Saute for about 10 seconds.
- Add the shrimp to the pan.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze each half into the pan over the shrimp.
- Season the shrimp with all of the seasoning blend.
- Saute the shrimp for 5 to 8 minutes or until they turn pink and begin to brown slightly.
- Cook both sides of the shrimp.