JALAPENO STEAK QUESADILLAS
Grilled jalapeno seasoned steak with jalapeño Jack cheese, jalapenos and grilled onions in fire-grilled tortillas. Served with sour cream, fresh pico de gallo and ancho-chile ranch dressing
BACON RANCH CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
Fajita-marinated chicken, applewood smoked bacon, mixed cheese, Ranch dressing and a kick of southwestern spice in fire-grilled tortillas. Served with sour cream, fresh pico de gallo and salsa-ranch dressing
CHICKEN FAJITA QUESADILLAS
Fajita-marinated chicken with grilled onions and Jack cheese in fire-grilled tortillas. Served with sour cream and fresh pico de gallo.
COOK EVERYTHING ON THE GRILL
1. Marinate your chicken or steak and cut up onions and peppers in a zip lock bag.
2. Wrap small tortillas in aluminum foil.
3. Cook bacon on the grill if you are using it and remove.
4. Grill your meat and remove.
5. Grill your veggies, remove and clean grill with damp paper towel.
6. Put your tortillas on the grill to warm and soften. Remove.
7. Add cheese on half the bottom of tortilla, pile on cooked meat and veggies.
8. Add more cheese to the top and fold the tortilla in half and grill until the cheese melts.
9. Let them rest for a few minutes so the cheese will set and not run.
10. Slice into wedges with a pizza cutter.
11. Serve with dipping sauces.
SAUCES for DIPPING
* Plain ole salsa from a jar.
* Sour cream
* Jazzed up ranch dressing mixed with salsa and or chilis
* Guacamole store bought or home made
* Pico de Gallo