1/2 cup pico de gallo
1 -2 ear corn
1 -2 whole jalapeno
3 tablespoons lime juice
4 teaspoons cilantro
2 teaspoons salt
- Husk and wash corn, then deep fry for 1 minute.
- Wash jalapeno peppers and deep fry for 1 minute.
- Place corn on the cob and jalapeno peppers on a gas grill and cook until slightly blackened on each side.
- Remove corn kernels from cob and measure out 1 cup of kernels.
- Finely chop jalapeno peppers after removing stem.
- Mash the avocados in a large bowl.
- Mix in pico de gallo, fire-roasted corn kernels, jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.8Garnish with grated cotija cheese and serve with tortilla chips and salsa.