Chili's Grill & Bar is a casual dining restaurant which serves American food influenced by Tex-Mex cuisine. This site will offer a collection of copycat recipes from items on the menu past and present.

Logo

Logo

Search This Blog

Buffalo Chicken Fajitas

Who doesn't love buffalo chicken wings and blue cheese dipping sauce? Chili's Bar and Grill has a new item on the menu called Buffalo Chicken Fajitas. Man are these things awesome. Read on to find out how to make these at home with simple ingredients and limited cooking skills.

Ingredients

Groceries
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 red pepper, sliced
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/2 green pepper, sliced
tortillas
1/2 onion, sliced
  1. Pour half the wing sauce into a plastic ziplock bag. Add chicken and marinate in refrigerator for and hour or two.
  2. Cook the chicken breast on an indoor grill or in a grill pan on the stove.
  3. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes.
  4. In another pan saute the onions and peppers until soft.
  5. Slice the chicken and put in a casserole dish. Add onions and peppers.
  6. Pour in the rest of the wing sauce.
  7. Sprinkle blue cheese on top.
  8. Place under the broiler to melt the cheese.

7 comments:

  1. That's such a great recipe indeed.I love this dish.Nice recipe.nice share.
    Chicken fajita recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    IMG & Sportlizenzen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    Licence de marque & Extension de marque

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

    IMG & What is Brand Licensing

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is a really good read for me.Thanks For sharing.


    Markenrechte & Sportlizenzen

    ReplyDelete