Here is a free restaurant copycat recipe for Chili's Brownie Sundae from my ultimate recipe collection. Chili's Bar and Grill serves some great signature desserts but they cost over $6.00 a piece. Save money and impress your friends by making your favorite restaurant foods at home.
1 package Fudge Chocolate Brownie Mix 1 package (14 oz. size) . English Walnuts (coarsely Chopped)
1 package (14 oz. size) . English Walnuts (coarsely Chopped)
Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Small Jar Fudge Topping
1 Small Jar Maraschino Cherries
- Follow the directions on the package of brownie mix for fudge style brownies.
- Add 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts to mix and stir.
- Pour the batter into a 13"x9" pan so the brownies will not be excessively thick.
- Bake the brownies according to directions but do not over bake.
- To assemble on your individual serving plate:
- A warm a 4"x4" slice of brownie and place a large round spoon full of vanilla ice cream on top.
- Cover with fudge, place about a tablespoon of walnuts on topping and add a maraschino cherry.